APM Project Management Qualification
The APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) is designed for individuals that are currently
involved in managing projects .It is also relevant for people with project management experience
such as cost management, planning and risk management who wish to enhance their skills and
knowledge. It gives project managers the knowledge and tools to effectively execute projects. After
completion of the course candidates will be able apply the APM principals of project management
within their own projects.
Areas covered within the course include
- Understanding structure of organizations and projects,
- Understanding Project life cycle
- Understanding Project contexts and environments
- Governance within projects
- Communication within projects
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Planning projects
- Understand project Scope management
- Understand Project Schedule and Resource management
- Procurement strategies
- Understanding Project Risk and Issue Management
- Understanding Project Quality Management
After completion of the course candidates will be able to explain the benefits of project
management to an organization and the need to run projects within the APM project management
framework. Candidates will have enough knowledge to confidently take the APM examination to
gain PMQ qualification.
The APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) is internationally recognized qualification, it is
aligned to International Project Management Association Level D Qualification.
This course will enable candidates to be more confident in running projects and help your
organization save money and realize the benefits of projects.
The course is held over 5 days class room teaching followed by a 3 hour written examination and
courses can be arranged in either your offices or one of our training locations.