The course is equal to 3 days of classroom training. It’s a set of video lessons (over 12 hours), quizzes, integrated flashcards, and sample exams; everything you need to learn the topic and get prepared for the exam. It is designed in a way that is easy to follow for a busy professional.
How to start?
- The first 30% of the virtual course is free.
- You can start the course right now, even without registration.
What is ITIL Foundation certification?
The Foundation exam is the entry level certification and offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
What is the target audience?
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement.
Price for the Exam: €270
– PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.