Our approach in this training
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam mainly consists of scenario questions and understanding the practical aspects of PRINCE2 especially related to tailoring it and using it in different types of projects. So this course covers about 450 scenario-based questions which helps to make sure you have a solid understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2.
Choose between standard or extended versions
While taking the course, you can choose to take the standard or the extended version. The standard version is equal to 3 days of classroom course, and the extended version is equal to 6 days of class room Training.
Learners with a strong background in project management will generally choose the normal version. However we can see that 66% of learners choose the extended version
The course is divided into lessons that are usually 10 to 20 minutes, and all required studies are covered during the lessons without extra “homework”. It is designed in a way that is easy to follow for a busy professional.
- Fully accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS
- Fully self-paced
- 12 months access
- Equal to a 3-day or a 6-day classroom course (based on your preference)
- Contains 66 lessons, covering all topics in PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Delivered by two trainers, in a discussion form over scenario-based questions
- 4 Sample practitioner exams
- 2 Sample PRINCE2 projects
- Based on discussions over scenario-based questions
- Email support by PRINCE2 coach
- Full admin and technical support by the support team
Sample project: Pen project
The “Pen project” gives an example of PRINCE2 management products in a PRINCE2 project. This is important to help your understanding of how a PRINCE2 project works.
Sample project: U2 Driving School
This sample project shows you how you can run a PRINCE2 project and therefore it helps to bring PRINCE2 to life as you see PRINCE2 in action. This is very important for learners that do not have much practical project management experience.
Price for the Exam: €330
– PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and the PMP logo and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.